Fwd: John McDougall to Host TBN Health Special This Week - Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      "John McDougall, M.D." <mcdougall@...> wrote:From: "John McDougall, M.D."
      To: bitebackvegan@...
      Subject: John McDougall to Host TBN Health Special This Week - Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005
      Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:43:45 -1000

      Read this McDougall Mailing online at www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2005other/tbnhealthspecial.htm
      You are currently subscribed as: bitebackvegan@...

      John McDougall, MD is Hosting a TBN Health Special
      Thursday Evening, February 24, 2005

      Broadcast Time is: 7 PM PST, 10 PM EST, etc.

      Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) can be viewed in 95% of households worldwide. You should look in your TV guide for your listing. Some examples are:

      Direct TV satellite on station 372.
      Comcast Cable on channel 230.

      You can search for ways to watch this show worldwide here: http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/2.html

      You can also use your computer to view the show live at www.tbn.org. Click on �Watch Us.�

      Please let the producers of TBN know what you thought of the show and if you would like to see Dr. McDougall on similar broadcasts in the future.

      Please write to TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network), Attn: McDougall, PO Box A, Santa Ana, CA 92711 or by e-mail to: comments@.... Attn: McDougall.

      Sincerely,

      John McDougall, MD

      We encourage you to pass this information along to friends.
      2005 John McDougall All Rights Reserved
      McDougall Wellness Center P.O. Box 14039, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
      http://www.drmcdougall.com
      You may subscribe to the McDougall Newsletters at www.drmcdougall.com

      If you have received this newsletter in error, please send an email to:

      We have a strict privacy policy and do not share your e-mail address
      with anyone except as needed for the newsletter production process.

      Paris Harvey bitebackvegan@yahoogroups.com 925 788 8296 (PST)
      A cow being bled to death...still concious