non-leather products

  • write2robinram
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi,

      Im looking to purchase non-leather belt and wallet and am wondering
      where other vegetarians/vegans shop for their non-leather items...
      Anyone know a good online store or shop in the Bay Area that sells
      these?

      Thanks,

      Robin
      write2robinram@...
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2005
        Try Pangea: www.veganstore.com here in the US. In the UK, try www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk. Both have great alternative products.

        Im looking to purchase non-leather belt and wallet and am wondering
        where other vegetarians/vegans shop for their non-leather items...
        Anyone know a good online store or shop in the Bay Area that sells
        these?

        Thanks,

        Robin
        write2robinram@...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

      • Maidawg
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
        • yvonne
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2005
            Hi, I'm averse to plugging myself, but seeing as it hasn't been
            mentioned, I own a vegan boutique in San Francisco called Otsu.
            http://www.veganmart.com

            best,
            yvonne