Budo, in the Napa Valley, serves foie gras

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Since the URL in an earlier message, Subject: Foie Gras: Sonoma
      Saveur Restaurant CLOSING Celebration, didn't connect for me, I did
      a word search in SFGate and found a restaurant that was advertised
      this past Monday serving foie gras.
      "A New Napa Destination - Chef's cross-cultural Budo expertly
      combines flavors, cuisines"
      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
      file=/c/a/2005/02/13/CMGAB98G7F1.DTL

      Hopefully if the URL below doesn't truncate, it will make the
      connection to the article about "Sonoma Saveurs foie gras shop
      closes"
      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
      file=/c/a/2005/02/09/FDGDJB6VUT1.DTL