2 rides? 1) to Peaceable Kingdom in exchange for free ticket and/or 2) to circus

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hello, fellow veg*ns,

            I am a non-driver seeking two rides.

            Is anyone driving to the Oakland Ringling Bros. Circus 6:00 p.m. protest tomorrow night from San Francisco?  If so, I will pay your gas and bridge toll.

           Does anyone want to attend the documentary "Peaceable Kingdom, the Journey Home?"  It's showing in Sausalito, at Fort Baker, about a 30 minute walk from the bus stop.  I have two tickets.  You are welcome to the a free ticket in exchange for transportation.

           Please write either or both is possible.  Thanks.
             Best wishes, Bonnie Knight