Re: new Farmer's market Cow Palace

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2010
      found it it's FREE parking and it's located in the area where Dickens Faire is held.

      The first day only 15 stalls, but they will add more vendors

      probably music and such in the future

      --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, "sunny outdoors" <sunny_outdoors@...> wrote:

      > I'll be there this Sat at 9am
      >
      > http://www.urbanvillageonline.com/markets/cow-palace.php
      >
      > Is this a good market?
      >
      > I was wondering how much does it cost for parking?
      >

      > ===============
      >
      > Signature: IMPORTANT
      >
      > DO NOT LOG into DAILYFLOG, it will steal your email address!
      >
      > Sorry, It stole all my email addresses and it might keep sending you emails
      > to open DAILYFLOG. Sorry

    • turtlespace1
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
        There is a new Farmer's Market on Bartlett Street, near 22nd Street, in San Francisco, Thursdays, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

        I literally stumbled across this when I was walking down Bartlett Street last Thursday around 6 p.m. ... I got to sample lots of ORGANIC (!) fresh peaches, nectarines, pluots .... and there were people with gorgeous looking vegetables, including great big piles of one of my favorites ... BEETS!!! I got a whole bunch of organic stone fruits which I'm still eating today.

        http://missionlocal.org/2010/07/new-farmers-market-opens/

        I hope they keep it going. It's so wonderful to have some organic fruits and veggies (reasonably priced!) in the Mission neighborhood. Also there was a wonderful festive feel to the market, with LIVE MUSIC from various bands on the Porto Franco label.

        ENJOY!
        Rachel D.
        San Francisco, CA