Bills Best Products- Yummy!!!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 11:45 AM
      http://www.uncledons.com/uncledons/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=7

      I ran across these wonderful powdered seasonings that I am using on everything...They taste wonderful..I especially like
      Bills Best Chik'nish
      Bills Best Beaf Seasoning
      Bills Best No Yoke
      All organic, no black or white pepper, sugar, MSG, fat, dairy or fillers!
      I can add it to anything and it tastes like chicken!
      If I add the Beaf to my marinade for baking tofu it tastes like ...guess what?
      the No Yoke makes a fabulaous tofu egg salad!
      All are excellant for gravies
      only $4.95 for 11 oz jars
      They have other stuff too.
      I don't know why Uncle Don's sells Bills Best...? but its the right one.
      Just had to share.

      Paris Harvey bitebackvegan@yahoogroups.com 925 788 8296 (PST)
      A cow being bled to death...still concious