cow bites back!

  • DJ Brook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      My brother-in-law, more carnivore than herbivore on the omnivore
      spectrum, was recently eating steak at a restaurant. A few bites in, he
      started choking on a piece of cow, which somehow ripped through his
      esophagus. He was rushed to the ER, stayed overnight in the hospital,
      and had to eat very soft food (all veg!) for days. He tried to explain
      to me in technical terms what happened to him, but I told him it was
      obvious to me: the cow bit him back!

      Peace,
      Dan

      Eco-Eating