Vegetarian weekend retreat

  • EdWomyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010

       Cooking for Peace ~ The Yoga of Food - A Vegetarian Approach to Eating
      Anubhuti Retreat Center, Novato, CA
      weekend retreat with Donna Serpe and Brad Arkin
      Come and learn how food choices and food preparation affect our emotions, integrity, decisions, stress tolerance, contentment and health. Learn simple and tasty vegetarian recipes that you will be able to take home and cook easily. Our schedule includes:
      · Hands-on demonstrations
      · Insights into the benefits of a vegetarian diet
      · Time for meditation, reflection, and FUN!
      Aug 13 - 15, Friday 6 pm to Sunday 4 pm
      http://www.anubhutiretreatcenter.org/Events/Retreats.html#31264