Reminder: Veggie Jews' 2/12/05 dinner in SF

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      The Veggie Jews' group is pleased to announce its next post-Shabbat, Saturday evening dinner in San Francisco at 7:30 p.m. on February 12, 2005, when we will gather at Golden Era Vegetarian Restaurant, 572 O'Farrell St., (near Leavenworth) in San Francisco.

      Golden Era is an ever-popular, Vietnamese, vegan restaurant that is best known for its exotic mix of Chinese and French influences and extraordinary vegan mock meats. For those who don't like mock meats, there is a wide variety of alternative dishes. The restaurant also has some of the best French coffee in the City and smoothies that can't be beat. We will be ordering from the menu.

      Golden Era is near MUNI lines and within walking distance of the Powell St. BART station.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than 5 p.m. on Friday evening, February 11, 2005. Walk-ins will only be accommodated on a space-available basis so reservations are strongly recommended.

      For information about Golden Era, call (415) 673-3136. For public transportation information, call MUNI at (415) 673-6864 or BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in
      local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and
      vegetarians and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values
      into the Jewish community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews
      of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or
      religious group, although single and observant people are always
      welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information,
      please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/VeggieJews.]