Wednesday Dinners Are Back! New Location, this Wed. the 4th at 6 pm

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      After a restful two weeks, our accomplished vegan chef, Patricia Allen Koot, NC, certified Nutrition Educator, is working her magic in the kitchen again.

      This Wednesday evening, Aug. 4 at 6 pm, enjoy a DELICIOUS vegan dinner, organic, totally vegan, no eggs, dairy or honey, and prepared without oil or added sugars. As a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia is able to create dinners which are not only exceptionally tasty, but nutritionally balanced and nutrient dense.

      Our new location starting next week, August 11, is the Opera Plaza, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. However, this week, August 4, we are meeting at the Mission Station Community Room, 630 Valencia St., San Francisco.

      After the dinner, enjoy an evening of entertainment with the Poontang Wranglers. Johnny Strike will also be joining us. Johnny is an icon of the San Francisco music scene. He founded The Crime in the 1970s, the first punk rock band in San Francisco. After the program, there will be time for questions and discussion.

      A ten dollar minimum donation covers the ALL YOU CAN EAT dinner AND the entertainment. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to savor a scrumptious vegan dinner AND enjoy some living San Francisco history.

      It all happens Wednesday, August 4 at 6 pm, at the Mission Station Community Room, 630 Valencia St., San Francisco.

      RSVP to 707-774-1904 or email to: info@....

      David Koot