Special Cooking Class - February - Perfect Potlucks!

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Sign up for Special Cooking Class
      Our February class is a special one taking place at the Insight Meditation Center in Redwood City that will include lots of tips for bringing delicious food to potlucks, parties, and picnics. $20. Join us as we demonstrate:

      -Black Bean and Corn Medley
      -Spicy Thai Stew
      -Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

      Register by clicking here http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm and scrolling down to "2005 Special Classes." Directions are also on that same page. See you there!

      Best,
      Colleen
      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Check out our vegetarian cooking DVD http://www.compassionatecooks.com/video.htm

      Register for our vegetarian cooking classes http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm

      "The new Vegetarian Cooking DVD is superb: thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable as well as inspiring and instructive. This is a really useful tool for anyone wanting to enhance their ability to confidently prepare delicious and healthful meals. The emphasis here is not on extremely elaborate meal preparation but on simple meals that you will make time and time again. They are that good." ~John Robbins, author of Diet For A New America and The Food Revolution