Life Force Cafe- February 10th- Pacifica

  • Pacifica Livability Project
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31 9:57 AM
      Healthy Organic Vegetarian Food in Pacifica!
      Join us for a distinctive evening of organic vegetarian dining
      with chef Cynthia Juenemann
      and special musical guest Jack Cutter
      Date: Thursday,February 10th
      Location: Salada Beach Cafe in Pacifica, 220 Paloma Ave.
      Two Seatings available: 5:30-7 pm or 7:30-9 pm
      Price: $25 before 2/1, $30 after 2/1 There is a 30% cancellation fee, up to 24
      hours before the dinner (by noon on January 12th). After this time, within 24 hours of your reservation,
      there is no refund. Please contact us for any special requests!
      * RSVP REQUIRED*
      415-420-3876
      livabilityproject@...
      The more support we have for the lifeforcecafe the more frequently we will hold
      dinners and begin offering take out!
      Lets make it happen.
      Sponsored by Downward Dog Yoga & The Pacifica Livability Project
      lifeforcecafe
      What is the LifeForce Cafe?
      It’s our effort to bring more healthy food options to Pacifica and the coast. It is a community
      dinner event held at the Salada Beach Cafe in Pacifica. The food is specially prepared to preserve
      the foods’ LIFEFORCE ...all the inherent vitamins, nutrients, minerals and enzymes for
      maximal health benefits. It’s a fixed price meal that usually includes an appetizer, soup,
      salad, entree and dessert. Wine is also available by the glass or bottle. We get tons of
      repeat customers! Sign up early....the last LifeForce Cafe sold out!