Raw Vegan Cuisine Preparation Class-July, 25th at Cafe Gratitude
Raw Vegan Cuisine Preparation Class
Date: Saturday, July 25th,
Location: Cafe Gratitude, Central Kitchen
Cost: $52.00 (sliding scale is available upon request).
Pre-registration is required. To register visit on the web at http://www.rays-mandala.org
1. Green Smoothie
. Celery Cream
. Green Delight!
. Briksha`s favorite greenish red smoothie
2. Hemp or Brazil nut milk with nut-free Granolas
3. Basic Dressing – or Hemp-coconut (create varieties from it, like curry-dressing etc)
4. Intro to Wellness and Green cuisine-
Soaking and Sprouting Principle- Rainbow salad.
5. Wellness Drink: Yogi Soup- For flexibility, energy and Calcium
Yogi Drink –Immune Builder for Cold and General Wellness
6. Green Pate -Simple Pate- (Eat more green) how to convert it into veggie ball or bread
7. Dessert -Sugar free, Dairy free food for your little one…
Briksha Mahendra is a wellness cuisine chef and instructor, Yogi, Integral Coach and Breath-work practitioner. He has learned spiritual nutrition and healthy lifestyle under the guidance of Dr. Gabriel Cousens and Dr. David Jubb. He has been working as a wellness cuisine chef for 10 years and teaching raw-vegan food preparation classes for last 5 years. He worked as head chef in Tree of Life (www.treeoflife.nu) for a year and at café gratitude (www.cafegratitude.com) for 4 years. He is a founder of Raw Food and Yoga Support Circle, called RaYs Mandala. (www.rays-mandala.org). Briksha lives in San Francisco bay area with his life partner and 19 month young son.