4 spots left, how vegan diet improves your skin

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010

      http://www.meetup.com/TableofLife/calendar/13424986/

      free admission/lecture

      potluck, raw and organic, yum yum!

      How a Vegan Diet Affects your Skin Appearance

      ·                                 Export to a calendar

      Jul14Wed 6:30 PM

      Location

      Table of Life

      3240 Melendy Dr
      San Carlos, CA 94070
      (650) 595-1779

      This is a private home or office

      Who’s coming?

      26 Raw Foodists

      4 spots left

      Who's hosting?
      Anna Coulter

      This is an interesting topic not many people know much about it.
      We expect many happy faces for this unusual event. Sign up early.

      5:30 PM door open for early FREE skin blemish evaluation
      6:30 PM food
      7:30 PM lecture

      We will have a delicious raw summer potluck.
      In case someone does not has the time to prepare something, Anna will make some extra dishes. $7 more for someone without a dish.

      Lecture
      Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren will delight us with a lecture on "How a Vegan Diet Affects you Skin Appearance". Aging Skin, Moles, Tags, Spots, Blemishes, & Various Growths: How do they develop? Prevent and treat them safely and painlessly. Come and find out.

      Make use of Dr. T's knowledge. Let him check your "sexy" moles and ugly skin blemishes!(Also possible during potluck).
      If you ever decide to have them removed the profit goes to a nonprofit supporting a Nepali school, we have been visiting in March.

      Right now the evenings at our home are just fabulous. The sunsets wow us everyday. Come and join us for a special event.

      Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren (known as “Dr. T”) was born in Jerusalem , Israel . He is a renowned holistic scientist, author, innovator, and educator – consulting for laboratories, formulating new products, and lecturing to doctors and the public worldwide on natural principles, health, nutrition, and sustainability. He is a licensed European medical doctor (trained in Europe and in the USA ), a US -licensed, board-certified nutritionist, and board-certified by the American Boards of Functional Medicine, Oxidative Medicine, and Disability Analysis. He is also a university professor of medical sciences, nutrition, and functional medicine and a retired doctor of chiropractic. Dr. T is the founder and co-founder of several non-profit health and sustainability programs worldwide. This includes the Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, with numerous communities supporting a healthy lifestyle, intensive healing retreats, foraging trips, eco-raw restaurants, clinics, university programs, and humanitarian eco-trekking adventures.

      signature:  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

      Do not log into DailyFLog photos.  A copy of my address book was stolen permanently, that means emails from DailyFlog can come back again.

      Sorry, there's nothing I can do after it's stolen.  If you have any suggestions, please contact me.