2 veg groups planning a dinner at Symphonie, come join them

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010

      I know it’s a Wednesday, maybe you plan ahead..

      Dinner is $9 to $15 a la carte

      They have soy Thai ice tea, but thai ice tea is usually sweet!

      ==

      Announcing a new Meetup for Symphonie!

      What: Symphonie group dinner

      When: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:00 PM

      Where:
      Symphonie
      199 Park Pl
      Point Richmond , CA 94801
      510-236-2118

      Wade from the Marin Vegan Dinner Meetup just informed me that he'll have a dinner with his group
      at Symphonie, so we've decided to co-ordinate with this group and also put this onto our schedule.
      http://www.meetup.com/marin-vegan/calendar/14010449/

      Our last meeting was for a special Independence day Buffet. This dinner is a la card . The food is international and you will find items from various countries. I have never eaten anything there that I didn't like.

      Here is what yelpers are saying:
      http://www.yelp.com/biz/symphonie-richmond

      Learn more here:
      http://www.meetup.com/Symphonie/calendar/14011339/