WORLD VEG FESTIVAL Price Increase

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      To Dave Goggin & others:

      The door fee for WORLD VEG FESTIVAL Oct 2 & 3, 2010 was increased
      due to the doubling of our rent, the loss of revenue from sponsors not able
      to afford it this year, extra costs incurred due to a new event, a VEGAN
      FASHION SHOW, & extra travel expenses from several key speakers from
      the East Coast & Hawaii.

      It is still free from 10 to 10:30 a.m.

      Please note that it is still the best bargain in town.

      Also note that SFVS officers, board members, and committee members
      work for free and our vendor prices are reasonable for an incredible 2-day
      event.

      If anyone knows a grant writer or someone who would like to subsidize the
      event, we would be ever grateful as we would like to keep our prices
      affordable especially to entice the non-vegetarian public.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society