Re: [SFVS] Living Vegan class in Sacramento July 23

  • Jeff Rulifson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Mary: I live on the Peninsula and Sacramento is too far. Do you ever offer this closer to San Francisco? Thanks, Jeff

      On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:07 AM, EdWomyn <edwomyn@...> wrote:

      Living Vegan class in Sacramento July 23

      Wed., July 23rd, 7-9 pm, $15 or 2 for $25
      Gluten Free Specialty Store (916-442-5241) 2612 J St, Sacramento, CA 95816
      Living Vegan & Loving It: or Living Happily As A Vegan
      Without Gluten or Dairy
      Removing gluten and/or dairy products from your life may seem overwhelming at
      first.
      Let me share with you how I have done this in my
      own life for years, while creating great food. Learn the art of substitution.
      I will share some of my recipes and demonstrate a few to
      show how easy it can be.

      with Instructor Mary Mieth
      http://www.FengShuiWithMary.com
      http://www.DancingIntheKitchenOnline.com (this website is working out its kinks