Dixie Mahy: Lifelong Vegetarian in Open Exchange magazine

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      It was nice to be interviewed for Open Exchange but I need to correct the Headline.

      I am not a lifelong vegetarian.  I wish I were.  The article goes on to state that I have been a vegetarian for 52 years and vegan for 32 years.  Since I am 76, I can't be a lifelong vegetarian.  I guess 52 years could be considered a lifetime.  To clarify my statement, I have been a vegan 32 of the 52 years.  Anyway, I am pleased that Open Exchange printed the interview.  They ask for comments.  Some of you might want to make some comments of your own http://www.openexchange.org/features/JAS10/mahy.html.  A flurry of your own thoughts and experiences will let them know there is interest in vegetarianism/veganism.  They will print the most interesting.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society