my mistake

  • philip gelb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      when i went to the website for this school, the only information i saw was for a store. Then i googled it and only came across CCA! So i mistakenly assumed this was simply a section of CCA.

      Very happy to learn i was incorrect and there is indeed a new cooking program in San Francisco that appears to be based on a plant diet (though i cannot tell if it is 100%).   Looking to learn more about this institution!

      phil

      On Jul 1, 2010, at 7:29 PM, philip gelb wrote:

      that is not a vegan school by any means.

      there are several options to study vegan cooking in the bay area

      phil

      On Jul 1, 2010, at 4:22 PM, Jeanne Besanceney wrote:

      Hey - this is WONDERFUL: a healthy, *vegan* chef school .... in San Francisco ?!  OMG !!!

      The only Veg-friendly Chef School I've ever heard of is in NYC: the Natural Gourmet Inst., and yet they include teaching of corpse-cooking !!! (how weak)

      Did people email them /enter to win admission to their first public culinary class ?

      This is amazing!  Who knew?!
      HEALTHY CHEF SCHOOL in SAN FRANCISCO !!! Yay!