KPFA Support

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      I don't think so. I stopped listening to them years and years ago, when they stopped being an independently-thinking radio station, and started/continued to support what was supposed to be leftest politics.

      I'd rather support those who are truly independent: Randi Rhoades, Tom Hartman, Mike Malloy on Green 960 radio, which is where Bob Linden's program GO VEGAN is aired.

      KPFA doesn't support my views.

      End of story.