vegetarian book

  • grindlinefan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hello fellow vegetarians!

      I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about a vegetarian book
      that just came out this month. It¡¦s called ¡§Vegetarian Resource
      Book: A to Z Reference Guide to Vegetarianism¡¨ by Jacqueline Bodnar.
      You can find it here:

      http://www.jacquelinebodnar.com/vegbook.htm

      This is an A to Z guide to keep handy on your desk or bookshelf to
      answer all your questions about vegetarianism. No longer will you
      need to search in multiple places to find the answers to vegetarian
      related questions. This book has is set up to be a quick reference
      guide to answer your questions.

      This book has information on:
      - ingredients
      - vegetarian bed & breakfast¡¦s across the country
      - restaurants
      - how to meet other vegetarians
      - frequently asked questions
      - myths
      - vegetarian event information
      - vegetarian societies across the country
      - where to find all sorts of vegan products including
      marshmallows
      - books for all areas of vegetarianism
      - movies that have a vegetarian theme or character
      - alternatives to school dissection
      - ¡K much more!

      Keep this book in mind for your next Amazon.com shopping trip! ļ