RE: [SFVeg] Digest Number 313

  • Maidawg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      I don't even live in SF and haven't visited there in years, but I know
      that one of the best vegetarian restaurants in the country, Millenium,
      is there.

      Actually, we plan to visit there sometime next year (to see our new
      grandchild) and will, of course, try out that restaurant.

      from Maida

      Please sign my petition:

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/738171316

      From: "shaylemail" <shaylemail@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:58:48 -0000
      From: "shaylemail" <shaylemail@...>
      Subject: Veg Restaurants in SF

      Hi all! I am a newcomer to the group and was just seeking some
      advice on vegetarian restaurants in the San Francisco area. I will
      be visiting SF in a few weeks and was just wondering if you all had
      any recommendations on good vegetarian-friendly places to eat out. I
      currently live in Ohio and there aren't many veg friendly places to
      eat out here, so I'm definitely looking forward to trying out some
      good food while visiting SF.

      Thanks in advance for any information you can provide! :)