Veg Restaurants in SF

  • shaylemail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi all! I am a newcomer to the group and was just seeking some
      advice on vegetarian restaurants in the San Francisco area. I will
      be visiting SF in a few weeks and was just wondering if you all had
      any recommendations on good vegetarian-friendly places to eat out. I
      currently live in Ohio and there aren't many veg friendly places to
      eat out here, so I'm definitely looking forward to trying out some
      good food while visiting SF.

      Thanks in advance for any information you can provide! :)