Permaculture Class - Wednesdays - 7:30pm - By Donation

  • Vladislav Davidzon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010
      Hello

      I want to remind you that our evening Urban Permaculture Design
      Introduction Classes are happening every Wednesday from 7:30-9pm.

      I want to invite you to learn the basics of sustainable, thriving
      human systems using sustainable design principles rooted in nature,
      applicable to every system -- from businesses, communities, and
      cities to personal relationships!

      This class is available on drop-in basis - just come any day, but
      you do need to register online.

      Course Topics Covered (varies by day):

      - Design Methods and Permaculture Principles
      - Recognizing Patterns of Natural and Human Systems
      - Observation: Reading the Landscape & Understanding Natural Cycles
      - Worms + Composting + Composting Toilets
      - Water Harvesting and Graywater System Design
      - Maximizing Food Production in Your Garden – Food Forests
      - Bioremediation: Healing the Urban Soils with Plants
      - Natural Building for a Non-Toxic Home

      More info: http://commoncircle.com/perminfo or call 510.400.8152
      Signup: http://www.commoncircle.com/intro

      Schedule: Wednesdays 7:30-9:00pm (DROP-INS WELCOMED!).

      Cost: BY DONATION ($35 SUGGESTED, $2 MINIMUM)

      ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH CLASS:
      --> http://www.commoncircle.com/intro

      What: Introduction to Permaculture Design 101

      Where: 2130 Center Street (3rd floor), Berkeley - 510.400.8152

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible program!

      -Common Circle Education
      --
      Common Circle Education, 2130 Center, Berkeley, CA 94704
      email preferences: http://commoncircle.com/pref