Permaculture Class - Wednesdays - 7:30pm - By Donation
I want to remind you that our evening Urban Permaculture Design
Introduction Classes are happening every Wednesday from 7:30-9pm.
I want to invite you to learn the basics of sustainable, thriving
human systems using sustainable design principles rooted in nature,
applicable to every system -- from businesses, communities, and
cities to personal relationships!
This class is available on drop-in basis - just come any day, but
you do need to register online.
Course Topics Covered (varies by day):
- Design Methods and Permaculture Principles
- Recognizing Patterns of Natural and Human Systems
- Observation: Reading the Landscape & Understanding Natural Cycles
- Worms + Composting + Composting Toilets
- Water Harvesting and Graywater System Design
- Maximizing Food Production in Your Garden – Food Forests
- Bioremediation: Healing the Urban Soils with Plants
- Natural Building for a Non-Toxic Home
More info: http://commoncircle.com/perminfo or call 510.400.8152
Schedule: Wednesdays 7:30-9:00pm (DROP-INS WELCOMED!).
Cost: BY DONATION ($35 SUGGESTED, $2 MINIMUM)
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH CLASS:
What: Introduction to Permaculture Design 101
Where: 2130 Center Street (3rd floor), Berkeley - 510.400.8152
We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible program!
-Common Circle Education
Common Circle Education, 2130 Center, Berkeley, CA 94704
email preferences: http://commoncircle.com/pref
visit us at commoncircle.com or CALL 510.400.8152