Mark your Calendar: Feb. 6 Vegan Lunch Party and Concert - in Berkeley

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      This is an early announcement that a very cool event will be happening Feb. 6.

      I'm going to arrange with a downtown Berkeley non-veg restaurant to do a special vegan lunch party for us. this is something that's been done before as a way to encourage non-veg restaurants to be more vegan-friendly by showing them what a big market there is for such food!

      Then we'll stroll to Berkeley Community Theater. We are thrilled to have Dave Wickerham -- a true virtuoso -- at the console of the 35 ton NorCal unit orchestra. He'll be playing a variety of symphonic, pops, jazz, and other misc. works.

      The NorCal board of directors approved a new policy: FIRST TIME FREE. That means if you are curious to check out the music we do but don't want to actually buy a ticket to find out, if it's your first time, you can attend the concert free!

      It will be an official BAV event.

      More details coming soon!!!!

      DG