Join PAWS in the AIDS walk this July

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm a long time vegan and am helping to organize the PAWS group in the AIDS walk this year.  I've volunteered for them because I love animals and this is a great way to support people with AIDS to keep their best friends happy and healthy so they can focus on taking care of themselves.

      If you'd like to join us please visit: www.doggonefunrun.org

      We'd love to see you (and your dog if you have one) there!

      Best,

      Jessica