pls come to this Sunday's June 8 raw potluck-GREAT food, GREAT lecture

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 1:48 PM

      Here are some guidelines used by SF Living Foods potluck folks.

      (accurate pricing is in the sprout line) (super hungry eaters and big eaters, usually bring enough for themselves and others)

      Potluck Guidelines:

      • Bring a large enough raw/living foods dish to serve at least 10 people, as well as an appropriate serving utensil for your dish.
      • Suggestions: All types of salads, Click here for some raw recipes.
      • We suggest that you bring a dish that is has minimally processed and concentrated as possible, and that the focus be on high water content, preferable organically grown, raw vegetables and sprouts. We do not advocate the abundant use of spices, oil, or salty substances (such as Bragg Liquid Aminos, Nama Shoyu, miso, or sea salt). If you do use any of these in your recipes, please do keep them to a bare minimum.
      • Couples should bring enough food for 20 servings.
      • Please fill out a card with the list of ingredients in your dish when you arrive at the potluck.
      • The potluck entry fee is Free for members/$X for non-members.  Additional $X per person without a potluck dish.  (We prefer you bring a dish rather than paying $X, cause it would be nice to have a variety of wonderful dishes to eat.)
      • Unless you only eat fruit, try not to bring fruit to the potluck.  We had a few occasions there were not many fruit platters and not enough entrée dishes.
      • Please bring a Plate, Cup, Napkin and Utensils for yourself.  Distilled water is usually provided at the potluck.
      • We hope to see you soon.  You will meet a lot of wonderful people while eating delicious and exciting foods.

      signature:

      see you at:

      http://sundaystreetssf.com/

      June 20, July 11, Aug 22, Sept 19, Oct 24

      I'll be doing all 9 of them in the city