if new to raw potluck, call 415-701-2855 to get an idea

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      And don’t forget to bring your own serving plates and fork.

      ====

      Please listen to the recording about the June 6 joint potluck on Sunday.

      Also note, please bring a raw organic/or at least no spray produce/food.

      Lots of details in our sprout line (Correction below is the correct sprout line)

      415-701-2855

      Below is how to join the 854 member SF Living Foods yahoogroup.

      Send a blank email to

      SFLivingFoods-subscribe@yahoogroups.com