Eating wisely, Eating Greens, -3 weeks class at Cafe Gratitude

  • Mahendra aka Briksha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
        1.  Eating the Yogic Way (Spiritual Nutrition Support Circle)

      An Invitation to consider that  ``eating matters`` therefore whether  you love to eat meat or milk or potatoes, you want to eat more wisely

      Eating  greens with your meal, is one way to eat wisely.

      Why?

        Three weeks Informational class

                  With Briksha Mahendra

       On Saturday, Jun-12th, 9am-10.30am
        Friday Jun-18th and 25th, 3.30pm -5pm

      Location :Harrison Cafe Gratitude, 2400 HARRISON @ 20TH ST IN SAN FRANCISCO

      In this 3 weeks you will be informed

      - Meaning of eating, Eating meditation, Eating and life force (Prana)

      -why green leafy veggie is called Green blood

      -What s there in Green which makes it healing and grounding food
      -some tips how to increase green intake and  to sustain it.

      -Learn some sprouting and soaking tips

      -along with green mystery , learn how to breath correctly so that you can oxygenate your body more and use breath as catalyst for healing.

      -Be part of 21 days detox program

      Be part of this healing awaking circle.
      Continue support and nurturing coaching
      every week we will discuss different topics

      Tuition: $20.00 drop in, $50 for the sereis

      no one will turn away for  lack of fund.

      pre-registration is required.

      To register or questions contact Briksha at brikshalal@... ,  415.503.7802i or go to http://www.rays-mandala.org

      `` Eating Yoga` is an invitation to consider ` Eating matters`, therefore it is sacred act like anything else in life. Using the age old wisdom of yoga  with modern new paradigm of nutrition, ( as brought by some pioneers like Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Dr David Jubb , Joel Fuhrman , Dr. T.   etc) this module will be an attempt to provide  a guideline to use eating  that enhance our awakening and healing process. It is one of the powerful practice to do less harming (ahimsa). Yoga way of eating  emphasis - how we eat, where we eat, when we eat, what we eat and why we eat-has effect on our evolutionary unfolding as spiritual being. It uses eating not only an act of body and hence it is mundane, and it does not matter,  but of whole being and therefore it matters not only for Individual but for society and planet and for spiritual life.