SFVS Potlucks

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010

      Sunday, June 6, Potluck at 1:00 p.m.; Raw Demo at 2:30 p.m.

      Sponsored by SFVS & Living Foods Group

      Mission Station Community Room, 630 Valencia Street, corner 17th Street, SF

      $1 suggested donation for members with raw food; $2 for non-members with raw food; $10 without food

      Ani Phyo is host of  #1 “Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen Show,” author of award winning Ani’s Raw Kitchen, and recently published book Ani’s Raw Food Essentials.  She has also received 4 Best of Raw 2008 Awrds for Best Chef, Favorite Cookbook, Favorite Educator, and sexiest Raw Vegan Woman 2008 and 2009.

      Ani will be appearing on ABC’s Channel 7 “The View from the Bay”

      Monday, June 7, 2010, 3 to 4 p.m.  If you would like to be in the audience to support Ani, please reserve free seat by calling 415-954-7733 or RSVP online: www.viewfromthebay.com and click on Ani Phyo June 7 under “comments”

      Potluck & Film “Simply Raw, Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days”

      Saturday, June 12: Appetizers 6:30 p.m.; Dinner 7:00 p.m.; Film 8:00, Q&A 9:30

      IOA, 3600 Geary Boulevard, between Palm & Arguello, San Francisco

      $3 with food (vegan preferred, raw welcome); $12 without food; $7 film only

      After dinner, Michael Bedar, Filmmaker, will discuss and present the documentary that follows six people who have diabetes through a month of eating a raw food diet and  their success story despite their misgivings.  To see the trailer: www.eat-reel.org

      Dixie Mahy

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society

    • Dixie Mahy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2014