HOURS AWAY! Volunteers! Anti-KFC Demo on Sunday, 5/30 at Noon, 6th & Geary, SF

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      HOURS AWAY!

      Two events for animal people, come to either one or both.   (See special note regarding this month's lunch below.)
      Note:  Rain cancels both events.

      Volunteers invited for anti-KFC leafleting   Endorsed by the San  Francisco
      Vegetarian Society.
      Sunday, May 30 at Noon to 1:00 p.m.
      KFC, 4150 Geary Boulevard, at the corner of 6th Avenue,
      San  Francisco.
      Leaflets and posters are provided by PETA.  Help educate the  public and
      increase compassion for chickens.

      PETA won major concessions from KFC in Canada through leafleting at  KFCs:
      _Click here:  Take Action: PETA Wins KFC Campaign in Canada_
      (http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/canada_kfc_victory)   Let's get results in the  United States!
      Followed by:

      Lunch at Golden Buddha (mostly-vegan restaurant) at 1:15 p.m.
      832 Clement Avenue, between 9th and 10th Avenues, San Francisco.
      NOTE:  I will not be able to attend the lunch this month (schedule conflict) and one other regular volunteer cannot attend either.  If the remaining volunteers want to go to lunch, that's wonderful, but this is the first time ever that possibly, there may no lunch because I cannot guarantee someone will be there to hold the table.

      Questions?  Contact Bonnie Knight, Members, SFVS,
      Bonbonsf@... or Cell Phone: (415) 290-1575