Vegetarian Sports Nutrition Conference

  • bradley@organicathlete.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi all,
      OrganicAthlete is organizing a conference on vegetarian sports
      nutrition. This event will feature members of our pro-activist team
      (professional vegan athletes) and our health and nutrition committee.
      The event will be held in San Francisco in September 2005.

      We're looking for people in the bay area interested in serving on the
      event's planning committee. If interested, please email
      bradley@.... We'll be having our first planning meeting
      in late January.

      Have a fruitful day!
      -Bradley Saul