I NEED A CARPOOL!Re: [SFVeg] Raw Potluck - Palo Alto, 1/9/2005, 2:00 am

  • Bryan Au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      IF someone can give me a carpool from San Francisco(Mission), I WILL: Pay for all of the gas, BRING: My special all new Falafel(not dehydrated made with high end top shelf South River Chickpea Miso) and my super special Banana Cream Pie with Tibetan Goji Berries! PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!

      Bryan
      http://www.rawinten.com My new book!

      SFVeg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from the Calendar of SFVegRaw Potluck - Palo Alto

      Sunday January 9, 2005
      2:00 am - 3:00 am
      This event does not repeat.
      Event Location: Bay Leaf Cafe - Palo Alto
      Notes:
      http://www.infinitelove.info/event.htm

      We recently started a vegan potluck, but now have decided to make it all raw. The website has all the info:

      2nd sunday of the month
      @ BayLeaf Cafe, Palo Alto, CA

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting. Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!ADVERTISEMENT