It's Time to Plan for Meatout 2005

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      It's Time to Plan for Meatout 2005
      March 20th marks the 20th Anniversary of the Great American Meatout, the world's largest annual grassroots diet education campaign. Don't miss this chance to be a part of history as activists in a thousand communities in all 50 states and thirty other countries celebrate the benefits of vegetarianism and help their neighbors start the Spring by kicking the meat habit.

      Get started today by checking out last year's report and online photos and seeing what kinds of events activists organized last year. Get together with your friends and other activists in your area and start brainstorming. Try to think of other local organizations � such as environmental or health advocacy groups, or natural foods stores � to pull into your planning sessions.

      We'll be revising the website next month. Please keep us posted and send us any ideas you might have about how our website can better serve you by responding to this message or emailing info@....

      Paris Harvey
      Bite Back Vegan Society
      925 788 8296 (PST)