Vegansaurus review: Underdog (SFVS Discount Provider)

  • carmen_cebs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      Underdog is just as cute as can be! This tiny little space seats maybe eight people, including the little bench outside. What it lacks in seating, however, it makes up in vegan sausage options! On the day of my visit, they had no fewer than seven vegan sausages (including such stars as Field Roast Apple Sage and Tofurky Italian, and also what appeared to be a homemade variety). You get your choice of white or whole wheat bun, and then you load it up with classic, all-organic toppings. Oh, and did I forget to mention sides? Underdog has both Tater Tots and vegan potato salad. Also, everything is cheap! Like, $3.69! Or less! And there is a great selection of organic sodas and juices, vegan chocolate chip cookies, and vegan ice cream. The icing on the cake is the super-cute and nice person who works at the counter and calls you nice names, like honey, which is just what I needed. Thanks, Underdog!
      http://vegansaurus.com/post/506406718/visiting-the-sunset-underdog-trouble-coffee

      Card-carrying SFVS members receive the following discount at http://www.sfvs.org/discounts.php
      Underdog (Mixed)
      1634 Irving St./18th Ave., SF 94122, 415-665-8881 (www.myspace.com/underdogorganic) 10% off any vegetarian sausages, salads & tater tots