FW: housing ad to send to SFVeg

  • kalpana mehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010

      Hi Everyone,

      If anyone is need of housing, we have 1 bedroom available for a female in our beautiful 3 bedroom Berkeley apartment. The apartment features attached garage, large eat-in kitchen, washer/dryer, hardwood floors, two full baths, and free street parking.
      The available room: fits queen size bed, dresser, desk, bookshelf, etc.. gets good sunlight and has a closet.
      about the roommates: 2 29 year old vegetarians, employed, responsible, clean, quiet, and respectful.

      The room is $700 a month and is available ASAP.  I can be reached via email or phone (201) 788-9634
      Thank you!

      Sincerely,

      Surbhee Mehta   *daughter of Kalpana Mehta :-)