Second (more desperate) call for Volunteers!
- Dear Volunteers --This is a repeat call for volunteers -- come out, come out wherever you are! Here goes:It's me, Nancy Loewen, bugging you all once again! Well, the vegetarian cause is worth it, no?Anyway, we need about 4 volunteers to table at the Cesar Chavez festival next Saturday, April 10; 2 volunteers for the 1 - 3 p.m. shift; 2 volunteers for the 3 - 6 p.m. shift. We will be located near Harrison and Treat Streets, exact location to be figured out soon! See brief description below.Let me know if you are interested. If any of you speak Spanish, that would be a wonderful bonus. This should be an important and lively event, and we have some clout, as Cesar Chavez was a vegetarian, amongst all the other wonderful things that he was.Please e-mail Nancy at njloewen@... or call me at 415-750-0614. THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS! Nancy LoewenContact me at njloewen@... or at 415-750-0615. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you with all my heart.CESAR CHAVEZ HOLIDAY AND FESTIVALSATURDAY, APRIL 10, 20101-6 p.m. 24th Street Fair, Harrison-Bryant & Treat Streets, San FranciscoVisit information tables by SF Vegetarian Society, Go Vegan Radio with Bob Linden, Love Every Animal with Lyza Chavez, & In Defense of Animals with their Video featuring Chavez. Speakers will include Bob Linden discussing Chavez’s Animal Rights Activism & Lyza Chavez speaking in Spanish informing the public that Cesar Chavez was a vegan and eating as he did is the key to addressing Health Challenges faced by the Spanish-speaking community.
Having trouble viewing this email? Click hereFeatured Event:G.Z.P. GazetteThe Fashion Issue!Make a Fashionable Statement$10 Early Bird Discount for How Weird Street Fair Vendors!!!APPLY as a vendor before March 30th and receive $10 off the cost of your booth! Refer us a vendor and you'll receive an additional $10 off!NEW this year - Fashion Alley presented by Style/Clash! Contact Robin to see if there's space available (space is very limited). The mission of Fashion Alley is...
Live performances by Vau de Vire and Goddess Alchemy. Live DJ entertainment and YOU! :)Opt-in option for Magic Sticker... give a discount to anyone who brings one to your booth... provide them with deal... get more signage and publicity.Fashion Vendors are invited to participate in our Earth Day / Pre Carnaval Fashion Show Celebration on Thursday, April 22nd. See "Featured Article" above for more details! It will be a great way for you to further showcase your stuff at no additional cost!NEW: Shanti Street- holistic health, healers, message, tarot, palm readers, sound healers welcome -only $108.00! We're looking for Salons to do quick hairdo's, makeup and/ or nails at the event. Contact Robinto sign up.Interested in sponsoring the How Weird Street Fair? Contact Douglas for more details.Contact Robin Drysdale to inquire: greenierobin@...Visit the Website HERE!RSVP for the event via Facebook! Click the icon below. You must sign into Facebook to RSVP.
- To bring "Designer Activism" to a new audience.
- To represent and support the West Coast fashion community.
- To increase awareness and recognition of the role of fashion and style as a cultural experience, and present fashion as not just utility, but as communication/language.
- To provide an interactive venue through which the guests can interact with fashion designers, and photographers and engage their work.
- To provide a platform for the culture of expression via technology, with a live broadcast and coverage on UStream, Twitter, Facebook, and AIM.
Check out an amazing photo collage from last year's How Weird event here! Thanks to Colin Vincent!May 29 & 30th S.F. CarnavalEco Green Village*Non Profits only $150 for 2 days!*Contact Robin at greenierobin@...Welcome to San Francisco Carnaval's Zona Verde (to benefit C.A.T). This year we are going all out to create a huge Earth Friendly Village and we would love for you to be part of the festivities.CLOTHING, JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES VENDORS WANTED! Tight on cash this year? Share a booth with a friend and split the cost!Fashion Vendors & Carnval Parade Participants are invited to participate in our Earth Day Celebration (to benefit C.A.T.) on Thursday, April 22nd. See "Featured Event" info above! It will be a great way for you to further showcase your stuff at no additional cost!
We will also create our Zona Verde float to be viewed by 150,000 people. Sponsors, artist, decorators, and volunteers needed. Be part of the parade and rally for healing the planet. All green activist, non profits and green companies can be part of Zona Verde parade contingent at no cost.
G.Z.P will also be organizing all the Greening of the event. Help us reach our zero waste goals by volunteering. Contact Jason.
Eco Green Exhibitors welcome and fantastic sponsorship opportunities are available!!!!!
Contact Robin.APPLY HERE!Become a fan of SF Carnaval on Facebook - click the icon below!
Save 25%If you are using a special coupon or promo code, include it here. Or, indicate if the coupon must be printed and presented in person. Is the coupon transferable? If so, encourage recipients to share the offer with friends and family to maximize the viral effect of the coupon. Add a link to your website with more information to drive traffic and to gauge what offers your customers find most appealing. Offer Expires: Enter Expiration Date here