Playful Fruitluck Sunday - Let's mmm and ahh together!

  • eco_nomads
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2004
      Dear lovely people,

      I have a desire to share the joy of fruit and play with you. I have
      been eating a few amazing prickly pears today, and as people
      approached me wondering about this fruit that brings an orgasmic
      expression to my face... asking questions about it and about me.. i
      came with the idea of a fruitluck.

      Sunday, December 26, Noon.
      We will meet at the intersection of Haight and Baker under the Buena
      Vista Park sign at *noon*. Then find a sunny spot to sit and connect
      and make mmm and ahh and ooh sounds together and also play some games.

      Map at http://ofek.com/bvp.gif
      (red star is meeting point)

      Busses 6,7,66,71 stop right there.

      Please bring whole fruit (i.e. Persimmons, Pomegranates, Prickly
      pears, Durian.. etc..) with you and whatever utensils you think are
      needed.. (fingers encouraged though).

      I will bring a backgammon board, feel free to bring your favorite
      game.. does anybody have the game 'getting real' or other
      honesty/connection games?

      Please let me know you're coming at ofek@...

      Hope to see you! -ofek