Stop feeling deprived at holiday dinners...

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      Do you ever feel deprived at Easter or Passover because you can't
      enjoy your favorite foods?

      If so, here's great news...

      At this year's holiday dinner, you can enjoy tofu turkey, vegan matzo
      balls, vegan pumpkin pie, vegan "chopped liver", and more...

      Now you can get our "All Vegan Holiday Recipe Collection" without
      charge -- when you subscribe to our Vegetarian Health Secrets. As a
      subscriber, you'll get a health secret every week by email.

      To get the Holiday Recipe Collection, just be sure to type the word
      "SFVEG" when you're prompted for a Promo Code here:

      www.vegetarianhealthinstitute.com