sofa

  • Thea Langsam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      I purchased this sofa, http://www.eq3.com/cat-eq3/30009-01.html, in the navy bedina fabric (corduroy, and it's actually a little brighter than navy) in June of this year. I have 2 cats, but the sofa's been entirely covered with thick fabric the entire time I've had it, and it's in perfect condition. I'd like to donate it to a non-profit group before the end of this year. Please let me know if you're interested (& feel free to forward to non-profits you know of that might be interested). If you're not a non-profit, but might like to purchase it, that could work too. Either way, you'll need to arrange to pick it up. I live in SF.
      Thanks!
      Thea
      Thea_Langsam@...