Worthy is the Lamb

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Hello everyone...please email Beringer wines www.beringer.com (got o contact us..they have a email form there) and tell them you don't appreciate their latest ad campaign I just heard on KKSF.
      "go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer &...." The narrator goes ont to say how wonderful it would be to sip and eat ont eh lamb chops...I sent them the following message :
      I just heard an advertisement of yours on KKSF Radio. The narrator tells us to "go to (a store) buy a couple of lamb chops and a bottle of Beringer &...."
      Are you aware that lambs are innocent infants that are slaughtered mercilously (like all farmed animals) often without euthanasia. don't take my word for it go to www.factoryfarming.com.
      I will be returning the case of Beringer I just bought for my party today! And I will be cross posting this message to all the e-mail veg and animal rights lists I subscribe to here in the Bay Area and other states. Surely you can think of a more creative ad campaign than to exploit an infant animal! Look in their eyes..see the spirit inside them...Christmas represents Christs birth. Worthy is the Lamb
      Thank you
      Paris

      Paris Harvey
      Bite Back Vegan Society