Fwd: [VeggieJews] Vegetarian Survey Results online

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Emanuel Goldman <egoldman@...> wrote:To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
      From: Emanuel Goldman
      Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:22:27 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
      Subject: [VeggieJews] Vegetarian Survey Results online

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:09:03 +0000
      From: Karen Keaton <kkeaton@...>
      Subject: Forvegetarian.com Survey Results

      Dear Survey Respondent,

      Sometime between March, 2003 and March, 2004 you responded to my web
      survey "Quality of Life of Vegetarians/Vegans". In your survey you
      indicated that you would like to be notified of the results. Well, they
      are finally ready. I invite you to view them at http://www.forvegetarian.com/
      Because the responses to this survey were so impressive I have decided to
      write a book that will go into a lot more detail than I was able to in the
      results page. I received a lot of wonderful stories and interesting
      comments I would like to convey to others in a book format. I will be
      contacting many of you for permission to quote you in the book.

      Also, I welcome your comments and any questions you may have on the
      results. This was truly a labor of love but well worth it. I felt a deep
      connection to each and every person who sent me a survey.

      Thank you for your participation and for choosing vegetarianism.

      Much peace,
      Karen Keaton

      "G-d said, 'See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon all the earth, and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit; they shall be yours for food. And to all the animals on land, to all the birds of the sky, and to everything that creeps on earth, in which there is the breath of life, [I give] all the green plants for food.' And it was so. And G-d saw all that He had made, and found it very good." [Genesis, 1:29-31]

      Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians of all ages and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish community. Our non-Jewish friends are always welcome. Please tell a friend about us. We're on the web at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews.

      And remember: It's only kosher if it's cruelty-free.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Paris Harvey
      Bite Back Vegan Society
      925 788 8296 (PST)