IDA and BBVS need to know...

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hello everyone with a heart for the animals..

      In Defense of Animals and Bite Back Vegan Society are coordinating efforts to create and MAINTAIN a strong and continuous effort in this so very much heated campaign against the production of foie gras. If you are unaware please visit www.stopforcefeeding.com

      Our goal is to consistantly protest in front of Aqua Restaurant until they either sign a pledge that they will discontinue serving it....or simply stop serving it forever (we will continue to monitor them after their commitment). Then we will move onto the next restaurant that serves it.

      The purpose of this email today is to poll and find out which

      1) Day

      2) Time

      3) Interval (how often)

      4) How long

      You would be willing to COMMIT to demonstrating in front of this restaurant at

      252 California St SF at the corner of Battery in the Financial District. Posters, Flyers, bull horn and Body Tv showing cruelty footage (including ABC News and the very chef of this restaurant saying "it is not cruel") will be there as well.

      Please reply if you can answer a posititve to any of this criteria here or call 925 788 8296. We will develop a schedule of sorts and in this way maintain a constant presence each week at this time we are there weekly Fri at noon...We need to know if you can be there at other times and when.

      Thank you and let's continue on this front...international breaking news is coming soon re: this and this is a great time to establish this.

      Paris Harvey
      Bite Back Vegan Society
      925 788 8296 (PST)
      Join bitebackvegan@yahoogroups.com for updates, calendars, articles