Mind Body Wellness Series - Explore the Power of Breath - March 7th, 3:30 PM

  • peacewarrior_13
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010

      Mind Body Wellness Series - Explore the Power of Breath!

      Are you aware that there is a great secret hidden in our breath?

      We can eliminate more than 70% of toxins in our body just through breath.

      Mind-Body Wellness Workshop is a free community service initiative by The Art of Living Foundation and aims at creating more awareness about healthy and stress-free way of life.

      You are invited to experience the simple, yet powerful breathing techniques taught in this session.

      Please note this session is open for people with any or no experience of yoga or breathing exercises.

      Features:

      1. Simple, light body stretches.

      2. Relaxing breathing techniques.

      3. Guided Meditation.

      4. Take Home practices.

      Reported benefits: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpeuSIh-s-Q)

      1. Reduced Stress & Increased Productivity.

      2. Increased Joy & Happiness.

      3. Enhanced Focus & Concentration

      4. Improved Relationships

      When: March 7th, 3:30pm - 5pm

      Where: Art of Living Foundation Center , 2370A Walsh Ave , Santa Clara , CA 95051 .

      Admission: FREE (RSVP required due to limited seating availability)

      RSVP here: http://secure.artofliving.org/event_details.aspx?event_id=5049

      Contact: Veena @ 215-280-3445 or email santaclara@...