FYI: Lierre Keith – Vegetarian Myth - Saturday, March 13

  • Brook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Just to let you know that among the many interesting things at the upcoming annual Anarchist Book Fair, there will also be Lierre Keith as a featured speaker on his Vegetarian Myth. There are a lot of anarchists who are veg and their philosophy (i.e., anti-authoritarianism, anti-hierarchy, cooperation, peace and justice) are certainly in line with our philosophy.

      Anarchist Book Fair [Free]
      Saturday, March 13
      2pm - Lierre Keith – Vegetarian Myth
      SF County Fair Bldg (GG Park at 9th/Lincoln) [location for the annual World Veg Fest]

      I'm not yet sure if I'll be able to make it to this event, or even to the fair, but it would be a great place to distribute literature and do some networking/organizing.

      Peace,
      Dan

      Eco-Eating
      www.brook.com/veg