Kentucky Fried Cruelty Coupons!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hey I got some disgusting Kentuky Fried Cruelty coupons in the mail today...Did you? I was about to pitch em, of course ..but then my mind started workin'
      What can we do with them that would speak to the company? any ideas?
      I thought maybe defacing them all and sending them to KFC corporate telling them why of course...the more we can get our hands on the better...and the less people will use them too. If I go through the paper recycle bin by my condo mailbox I bet I could find a lot more...any other ideas?
      Ugh! they say "Fried with Pride " On them...How rank!!
      Paris

      Paris Harvey
      Bite Back Vegan Society
      925 788 8296 (PST)