Fwd: Join the sustainability bike tours or permaculture course this summer free!

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:41 AM

      from

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society

      From: "Common Circle Education" <newsletter@...>
      Subject: Join the sustainability bike tours or permaculture course this summer free!

      Hello
      I have incredible news for you -- you can join us for a course this summer, without paying a penny. You read that right!
      We have been working to make the incredible Permaculture and Green
      Living bicycle tour experience and our Permaculture Design Course in Oregon available to all and we are able to give away a very limited number of spaces on our courses COMPLETELY FREE of charge.

      For a limited time, we're able to offer an incredible deal -- you and a friend can join together for the price of one spot! Buy one, get one FREE!
      So, for a very limited time (our special pricing WILL end on March 15th) you AND a friend (2 people!) can join us for just:

      - One week Oregon Permaculture and Green Living Tour:  $990
      (only $95 required to secure this pricing - rest billed later)
      (compare this to our regular price of $1890 for two people!)

      - Two week Urban Permaculture Design Certificate Course: $2200
      (only $95 required to secure this pricing - rest billed later)
      (compare this to our regular price of $4200 for two people!)

      Buy one, get one free! So if you've been unable to sign up because of the cost, just get a friend to sign up with you, and split the
      cost!!!  Or you can sign up by yourself and pay roughly half the
      cost above -- see our website for more details.
      We're super excited about being able to bring you this special deal
      but it definitely will not last. Not only do we have limited number
      of spots available on a matching basis, we're starting to run out of spaces on some of the courses, *and* our special pricing offer is set to end in just two weeks!

      To sign up, just go to our website, and sign up before the deadline
      on our website at www.commoncircle.com.  You don't need to know
      who your friend will be until about a month before your course
      either!

      Sign up today!

      Cheers,

      Common Circle Education Crew

      PS Did you know we offer bicycle rentals? It's as easy as checking a
      box on the paperwork we send you, and we'll take care of the rest!

      PPS What are you waiting for?! Sign up NOW before this incredible
      offer ends!
      --
      email options:  commoncircle.com/pref
      common circle, inc. - 2130 center street, berkeley, ca 94704