Apartment for rent in san jose

  • Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Group,

      If you are looking to rent 1 bedroom apartment in San Jose then
      please consider taking over my lease.

      We moved into the North Park Community because we love it, and the
      location was great, my husband was supposed to go to school across
      the street, but in the end he wound up in Hayward. The situation is
      very difficult for us, and need to move.

      We are vegans, have only used organic non-toxic cleaners, we have no
      pets and do not wear shoes in the house, however pets are allowed.
      We do not smoke, and smoking is not permitted inside the apartments.

      We pay $1450, the current price through the leasing company is
      $1535. The $500 security deposit is already paid, and we will pay
      your first month rent.

      here is my CL posting
      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/apa/50937559.html

      :) lori