Announcing Veggie Jews' December 18 dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      The Veggie Jews' group is pleased to announce its next post-Shabbat,
      Saturday evening dinner in San Francisco at 7 p.m. on December 18,
      2004, when we will gather at Herbivore restaurant, 983 Valencia
      Street (at 21st).

      Herbivore is an ever-popular, eclectic, vegan restaurant in San
      Francisco's exciting Mission District that is best known for it's all-
      American vegan brunch menu and it's rich deserts. Dinner items vary
      widely and include, among lots of other choices, salads, exotic wraps
      and vegan versions of Italian, Mexican, Asian and American dishes.
      We will be ordering from the menu.

      Herbivore is near BART and MUNI lines as well as a City parking
      lot located on 21st Street between Mission and Valencia.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later
      than 5 p.m. on Friday evening, December 17, 2004. Walk-ins
      will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. So, to insure
      yourself a seat in this very popular restaurant, reservations are
      strongly recommended.

      For information about Herbivore, call (415) 826-5657. For public
      transportation information, call MUNI at (415) 673-6864 or BART at
      (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in
      local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and
      vegetarians and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values
      into the Jewish community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews
      of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or
      religious group, although single and observant people are always
      welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information,
      please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews.]