SFVS Mailing Party Friday 2/5

  • Nancy Loewen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Dear Volunteers:

      Your help is needed this Friday, February 5, to mail the San Francisco Vegetarian Society newsletter.  Sorry that we always inform you at the last minute, but that it just the way we operate!

      Please come to the IOA, 3600 Geary (between Arguello and Palm) NO EARLIER than 5:30 p.m. on Friday, February 5.  (I have a yoga class, and can't get there til 5:30 myself!)  You can certainly arrive later, as it takes from 4 - 5 hours to finish this work, depending on the number of workers, of course.  The more the merrier!

      THANK YOU!  See you tomorrow.  Nancy Loewen